In an effort to meet businesses’ various communications needs, INXPO unveiled Social Business TV. Powered by INXPO’s digital communication platform, the new multi-channel TV station allows live or on-demand broadcasts.
The user-friendly social broadcasting solution leverages current technology and provides an interactive experience by integrating videos with slides, desktop-sharing and social media tools. It empowers businesses to have their own channel and enables them to:
- Stay in touch with their organization, partners, and clients through a secure and interactive virtual environment.
- Keep audience informed and gain valuable feedback from them.
- Get most from pre-existing video content by making it interactive.
- Send messages to Desktop as well as mobile devices.
- Benefit from full metrics reporting.
“We’re excited about how our early customers are implementing Social Business TV,” said Scott Kellner, the company’s chief marketing officer.
“They’re replacing one-way communication like email and newsletters, which have become stale, with synchronous communication and live video that’s more engaging and measurable.”