The Virtual Edge Institute (VEI) is an international organization dedicated to advancing the development and adoption of virtual event and meeting technology and best practices for collaboration and marketing.
We do this by supporting and contributing research, education, thought leadership, promotion, and professional networking.
VEI members are helping set the direction for the virtual events and meeting industry and are creating significant business opportunities, solutions and advantages for all. Members have access to various services and deliverables based on their membership level.
All members also have the opportunity to participate in the organization’s promotional and educational activities and to contribute to the community. Virtual Edge Institute serves marketing and meeting professionals who plan, produce and manage virtual events and meetings as well as persistent community environments.
Now more than ever, you are being asked to increase the reach, frequency and performance of your marketing and collaboration programs; and Virtual Edge is there to provide you the information, resources, best practices and connect you to the corporate and partner community who are leading this rapidly growing industry.
We do this by providing publications, physical events, virtual events, directories, rfp tools, web resources, consulting and services.
VirtualEdge.org is our premiere community site providing education, training, news, and research for professionals who are involved in the:
• decision to launch virtual events, hold virtual meetings and create and foster virtual communities,
• planning, production, marketing, and operations/logistics of virtual events/meetings and virtual communities,
• service provider ecosystem necessary to produce and market virtual events/meetings and virtual communities.
Our members include:
• B2B/B2C Corporations and Organizations
• Media Companies
• Trade Show Producers
• Event Management Companies
• Interactive Media Agencies
• Supplier and Technology Service Providers
Our community members are people who are new to the space, veterans and everywhere in between. We serve as a place to find and share best practices and help others find answers and solutions to their virtual event, collaboration and marketing challenges.